Support for dealing with encrypted SOAP messages was a feature that had been missing from my WS-* libraries pretty much due to my lack of time to implement it. When people ask for help interoperating with a SOAP server that requires encryption I typically just point them over to the WSF project. The problem has been that in many cases people are unable to install that framework, as they don't control the servers, or more recently I have gotten reports that they simply could not get it to work. Either it didn't support what they needed, wouldn't compile, or simple wouldn't work with even simple SOAP requests. I decided to finally set aside some time and implement the encryption/decryption portion of the library. Note that it was developed against some WCF services implementing message level security, so your mileage might vary against other platforms. Bug reports would be fastest way of getting any of those issues dealt with.
As part of the recent changes, I also finally got around to creating an official project for the libraries rather than just being ad-hoc files people pulled from my web site. The libraries are now officially part of the wse-php project hosted over at Google Code. It was a toss up between that and GitHub, but I really wanted to play around with Mercurial since I already use Git over at the Gnome project. Currently the libraries provide support for a portion of WS-Addressing and WS-Security that can be used with ext/soap in PHP. As time goes on I plan to add some support for simplified configuration of messaging as well as some other of the WS-* specs that might be useful when interoperating with other SOAP servers.